Thu Jun 4 02:05:29 PM MDT 2026 Well, today is another day. It would be nice to be able to understand this stress and anxiety I have been facing. It’s been going on for far too long. I need it to stop, or find a way to make it stop. Some medication can help from time to time, but I don’t want to be reliant on that medication every single day. I don’t know, maybe there’s no way to get around that thought process? Not sure. Not sure I ever know what this life is all about with these challenges I face on a day-to-day basis. Easier than it sounds, right? Yeah…that’s what I’ve been thinking. Too many damn thoughts in my mind at times. I’m not sure what to do with them all. Some are out to get me, I fear. I can’t let them win though. They need to stay the hell away from me! Life has its ups and downs, no one can argue that point. It’s not meant to be a terrible place to live in, but if I can’t figure it out? What am I supposed to do about it? I don’t know. Thu Jun 04 02:21:33 PM MDT 2026...
So... I watched the Season 12 opening of Biggest Loser last night. To be honest, it wasn't at all great. I'm not sure what I didn't like about it. The two new trainers? The age difference groups? Who knows. I just didn't like it at all.
Of course Bob stole the show with his group "winning" the weigh in for week 1. Of course he'll win, he's Bob. He's been doing the show for how many years? Exactly. That wasn't a shock at all.
They redid the gym. That was nice. Probably needed a face lift, kinda like the host... she could do away with the smoker voice and could get a face lift or two. Kidding... sorta. Yeah I'm kidding. :-) I'm not that mean.
But yeah. It wasn't much of anything to be amazed over or surprised about. Same old games, same old stuff just a different week and new people.
Of course Bob stole the show with his group "winning" the weigh in for week 1. Of course he'll win, he's Bob. He's been doing the show for how many years? Exactly. That wasn't a shock at all.
They redid the gym. That was nice. Probably needed a face lift, kinda like the host... she could do away with the smoker voice and could get a face lift or two. Kidding... sorta. Yeah I'm kidding. :-) I'm not that mean.
But yeah. It wasn't much of anything to be amazed over or surprised about. Same old games, same old stuff just a different week and new people.
Comments
Post a Comment