So the voices want me dead still. I don't know why they want this from me, but it's not something I'm willing to give up. If they were to try to understand the real me, they would grasp that they don't need me gone. I'm not sure they know what's going on with that train of thought. They are simply voices after all. They don't hagve to understand a thing in their own life...if they have lives. If I could tell them one thing, it would be this. Go away. Leave me alone. You don't need to be around me all the time anymore. I think you've served your purpose. But I can't be for certain, you are just voices after all! I know it wouldn't work, but it would be worth a shot.
Dang, loving this first season of JAG. It's so raw. You didn't see much of the office, you were mostly shown things in the field. I assume that had to do with the amount of money they had available to them.
Of course after Season One, NBC dropped the show. It was picked up by CBS who wanted a change. So they basically did a new pilot. Added characters etc.
I wonder if NBC is kicking themselves for not continuing on with the show. Yeah something like that. I know I sure would be upset to drop a show, and then hear that it became successful someplace else. I mean shoot, the show was on for 10 years.
Of course after Season One, NBC dropped the show. It was picked up by CBS who wanted a change. So they basically did a new pilot. Added characters etc.
I wonder if NBC is kicking themselves for not continuing on with the show. Yeah something like that. I know I sure would be upset to drop a show, and then hear that it became successful someplace else. I mean shoot, the show was on for 10 years.
Comments
Post a Comment