Ever wonder why this life is so messed up? I sure as hell do! I don’t get it. I mean we’re here for a reason…maybe. I don’t understand anything about it though. I wish I did, it would be nice to be able to grasp something about this life and not simply expect it to be here whenever we need it to be. Yet that’s exactly what we do! We expect life to be here for us and we don’t want to give anything back, talk about an annoying thought process. But what are we going to do about it all? I don’t know. I wish I did, but there are so many things in this life that don’t quite make sense at times, and we are here trying to make sense of them all. It sucks, it really does. But what else are you supposed to do about it? I don’t know.
Sitting at home, and watching JAG. Good times indeed.
Been thinking of making a list of stuff while watching the episodes. But not sure exactly what to track. Kills, deaths... everytime someone swears. Haha That could get interesting. Been a while since I saw the first episode... talk about raw.
Of course the seasons didn't really come into full swing with season 2 and above. Yep, that's when it started getting really good.
Been thinking of making a list of stuff while watching the episodes. But not sure exactly what to track. Kills, deaths... everytime someone swears. Haha That could get interesting. Been a while since I saw the first episode... talk about raw.
Of course the seasons didn't really come into full swing with season 2 and above. Yep, that's when it started getting really good.
Comments
Post a Comment