Thu Jun 4 02:05:29 PM MDT 2026 Well, today is another day. It would be nice to be able to understand this stress and anxiety I have been facing. It’s been going on for far too long. I need it to stop, or find a way to make it stop. Some medication can help from time to time, but I don’t want to be reliant on that medication every single day. I don’t know, maybe there’s no way to get around that thought process? Not sure. Not sure I ever know what this life is all about with these challenges I face on a day-to-day basis. Easier than it sounds, right? Yeah…that’s what I’ve been thinking. Too many damn thoughts in my mind at times. I’m not sure what to do with them all. Some are out to get me, I fear. I can’t let them win though. They need to stay the hell away from me! Life has its ups and downs, no one can argue that point. It’s not meant to be a terrible place to live in, but if I can’t figure it out? What am I supposed to do about it? I don’t know. Thu Jun 04 02:21:33 PM MDT 2026...
This was the book that I read in two days. I honestly couldn't put it down.
Bought it at the DI for $4.00. Back in 1995 I think it probably went for around 22.50 or something. So yes def saved moneys by waiting to purchase the book. Haha
Jist of the book: Trelane is bothering the heck out of Q. He's an infant in the Q world... or a teenager basically. So what do teenagers do? They bother the people in charge of them.
So, Q comes to Picard for assistance with his little problem.
It's a very good story. I'd highly recommend it to any Trek fan out there. Of course it helps that it was written by one of my favorite authors, Peter David.
I wouldn't say it was a complex story... but parts of it were rather complex. The author juggled the three universes he was working with quite well. Since I'm a major fan of any kind of alternate universe story, this one fell right in line with how my mind works.
So yes, two thumbs way up on this book. Get it. Read it. Love it.
Bought it at the DI for $4.00. Back in 1995 I think it probably went for around 22.50 or something. So yes def saved moneys by waiting to purchase the book. Haha
Jist of the book: Trelane is bothering the heck out of Q. He's an infant in the Q world... or a teenager basically. So what do teenagers do? They bother the people in charge of them.
So, Q comes to Picard for assistance with his little problem.
It's a very good story. I'd highly recommend it to any Trek fan out there. Of course it helps that it was written by one of my favorite authors, Peter David.
I wouldn't say it was a complex story... but parts of it were rather complex. The author juggled the three universes he was working with quite well. Since I'm a major fan of any kind of alternate universe story, this one fell right in line with how my mind works.
So yes, two thumbs way up on this book. Get it. Read it. Love it.
Comments
Post a Comment