Overthinking finds me in an impossible situation. But that’s life for the most part. Whatever happens in life will happen. We really don’t have a say in much of it. I suppose that’s life in a nutshell now isn’t it? It would be better if I understood all there was to comprehend from life. If only there was a way to accomplish all of that. The mind can be a badly diseased factory at times. Talk about a nightmare. Let’s talk about today for a moment. I’m depressed today. The problem isn’t being depressed. The problem is I don’t know how I got here. When I get depressed, I become suicidal. Now that isn’t something to be proud of. But I can’t seem to escape it. Have you d# Mon Jul 20 11:25:12 AM MDT 2026 Overthinking finds me in an impossible situation. But that’s life for the most part. Whatever happens in life will happen. We really don’t have a say in much of it. I suppose that’s life in a nutshell now isn’t it? It would be better if I understood all there was to comprehend from life. ...
So... my laptop decided to die on me here and there. If I leave it stationary it's fine. Other than that, it hates me.
Went and got a netbook. That works rather well. It's a good size and does what it needs to do. Gets me online when I need to and I just have good times. Or eh something like that. It doesn't contain the same amount of memory that my other laptop had... but eh it works out just fine.
Went and got a netbook. That works rather well. It's a good size and does what it needs to do. Gets me online when I need to and I just have good times. Or eh something like that. It doesn't contain the same amount of memory that my other laptop had... but eh it works out just fine.
Comments
Post a Comment