Ever wonder why this life is so messed up? I sure as hell do! I don’t get it. I mean we’re here for a reason…maybe. I don’t understand anything about it though. I wish I did, it would be nice to be able to grasp something about this life and not simply expect it to be here whenever we need it to be. Yet that’s exactly what we do! We expect life to be here for us and we don’t want to give anything back, talk about an annoying thought process. But what are we going to do about it all? I don’t know. I wish I did, but there are so many things in this life that don’t quite make sense at times, and we are here trying to make sense of them all. It sucks, it really does. But what else are you supposed to do about it? I don’t know.
Started reading a book called "Prison Ship" by Michael Bowers. So far so good.
About a guy who was on a mission where his people were killed. So what did he do? He went after the scum that gave the orders to go on the mission. Well he ended up in prison. After an attempt on his life, he goes to be the captain of a prison ship to earn points to get out of prison.
So far a good read. I'm on chapter 5.
Well see how long I last in it. It's Sci-Fi for sure. But... never read anything by this author before. It's exciting.
About a guy who was on a mission where his people were killed. So what did he do? He went after the scum that gave the orders to go on the mission. Well he ended up in prison. After an attempt on his life, he goes to be the captain of a prison ship to earn points to get out of prison.
So far a good read. I'm on chapter 5.
Well see how long I last in it. It's Sci-Fi for sure. But... never read anything by this author before. It's exciting.
Comments
Post a Comment