It’s raining outside right now. Supposed to rain all day long. I don’t know what to think about all of that though. It’s rain, I mean we need it…I understand that. But with rain there is so much more to it than that. We can drown in rain if there’s too much of it can’t we? Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. Rain will always be around. There’s no stopping it. Rain woln’t destroy us, God made sure of that promise. I think something about a rainbow int he sky. So He won’t flood the Earth a second time. Talk about a relief. Rain will continue to fall though. It just woln’t be as dangerous.
What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.
Comments
Post a Comment