There needs to be more sleep hours in the day. I could have used a bit more sleep this morning let’s face it. But that’s not going to happen now. Oh great I have hiccups now. I don’t know where that came from. Let’s see if I can hold my breath. If that helps then the hiccups will be gone and everything will be fine and dandy. Nope that’s not happening either. Dang it. Maybe I’ll get there maybe.
Halfway through my mission I began to feel doubts. My first ever doubt was why did it have to take authority to baptize people. If a person's faith was strong, wouldn't that be enough for God to accept that person's baptism? I struggled with this thought for a while. I still struggle with this thought to this day. Why does it require authority from God to baptize someone?
Comments
Post a Comment