There needs to be more sleep hours in the day. I could have used a bit more sleep this morning let’s face it. But that’s not going to happen now. Oh great I have hiccups now. I don’t know where that came from. Let’s see if I can hold my breath. If that helps then the hiccups will be gone and everything will be fine and dandy. Nope that’s not happening either. Dang it. Maybe I’ll get there maybe.
Been playing around with Netbeans lately. It's an okay tool. I enjoy the form creator the most in it. It's easy to create a form and then display whatever it is you wanted to create. I made a handy dandy food calorie tracker using this method.
All in all it's not bad. The code it creates is ugly as hell, but that's okay for small simple projects that I don't want to think about creating a form for manually.

Comments
Post a Comment