Ever wonder what is in a life? Yeah I sure do at times. It doesn’t have to be difficult mind you, but it can be interesting. I’m not sure how to put it all at times. Life comes and goes and we are but waiting for something to happen. Again, I don’t know how that’s meant to happen or work out. It is life though, and if that’s the case? Then we have to understand and allow it to happen. We can’t live through this life wondering if what we’ve done in the past will ever be good enough. We have to understand it, grasp it, take hold of it and see everything there is to see. I don’t know how else to explain it.
For some reason my installation of Java wouldn't let me use SimpleDateFormat to format my dates. So I had to google a different way to do this and found the following works as well. The Date class has a bunch of issues with it to begin with, so this is much cleaner and better as well.
LocalDateTime ldt = LocalDateTime.now();
DateTimeFormatter df = DateTimeFormatter.ofPattern("MM/dd/yyyy", Locale.ENGLISH);
String formattedString = df.format(ldt);
Comments
Post a Comment