Look, I know it’s not always that simple to say that something matters. I get it. It’s not something we simply say out of convenience, or out of duty. If something really matters we have to allow it to matter. It has to be something we are able to take care of. That’s the purpose of it all, whatever happens in this life it has to have a purpose. Simply because life ends, doesn’t make it right. The funny thing about this life is, when it matters it really matters. That’s simply how it’s meant to be. I don’t have a good example in my head right now of how it’s meant to work. A shame, I know. But if I did? I would totally say it outloud for everyone to hear. Unfortunately most of it would fall on deaf ears. If everything comes down to it, there doesn’t appear to be anything I can do about it. I wish there were. But if we’re being serious here, life will find a way to do whatever it wants to do and everything else will be destroyed at will. Being destroyed doesn’t have to be a bad thing ...
Here's how we generate a random number in Java. It's quite simple. First we import java.util.Random. Then we call that class and grab the next int with an upper bound of 25. That is to say we pick a number from zero to twenty-five. It cannot go below zero it cannot go above twenty-five.
import java.util.Random;
public class RandomNumber {
public static void main(String[] args) {
Random rand = new Random();
int int_random = rand.nextInt(25);
System.out.println(int_random);
}
}
Comments
Post a Comment