One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
Here's some code I'm working on for a sqlite3 database to store backup file content. Might add a BLOB type later for storing binary data. Not sure yet.
PRAGMA foreign_keys=OFF;
BEGIN TRANSACTION;
CREATE TABLE files (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,
name TEXT,
content TEXT,
created_ts TEXT,
modified_ts TEXT);
CREATE TABLE files_log(id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,
fileid TEXT,
name TEXT,
content TEXT,
created_ts TEXT,
modified_ts TEXT,
dt TEXT);
CREATE TRIGGER files_trig AFTER INSERT ON files
BEGIN
update files SET created_ts = datetime('now','localtime') WHERE id = NEW.id;
END;
CREATE TRIGGER files_update_trig AFTER UPDATE ON files
BEGIN
update files SET modified_ts = datetime('now','localtime') WHERE id = OLD.id;
insert into files_log(fileid, name, content, created_ts, modified_ts)
values(OLD.id, OLD.name, OLD.content, OLD.created_ts, OLD.modified_ts);
END;
CREATE TRIGGER files_log_update_trig AFTER INSERT ON files_log
BEGIN
update files_log SET dt = datetime('now', 'localtime') WHERE id = NEW.id;
END;
COMMIT;
Comments
Post a Comment