One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
Life isn't the easiest thing in the world. Somedays are downright difficult while other days are simply unbearable. How you respond to those difficult trying days is what makes you who you are. There's no other way around it.
Sometimes you might catch the ball, othertimes you might fumble. But how you take your own life afterwards is what causes you to either win or lose the game.
Comments
Post a Comment