Ever wonder why this life is so messed up? I sure as hell do! I don’t get it. I mean we’re here for a reason…maybe. I don’t understand anything about it though. I wish I did, it would be nice to be able to grasp something about this life and not simply expect it to be here whenever we need it to be. Yet that’s exactly what we do! We expect life to be here for us and we don’t want to give anything back, talk about an annoying thought process. But what are we going to do about it all? I don’t know. I wish I did, but there are so many things in this life that don’t quite make sense at times, and we are here trying to make sense of them all. It sucks, it really does. But what else are you supposed to do about it? I don’t know.
To be or not to be, that is the question. ~ HamletEver have a moment in life where you simply wonder what is going on? If you exist, if you belong etc? I would hope I'm not alone in this thinking.
What if we don't actually exist? What if we are here and yet we are simply in someone else's mind. Our lives being played out in a dream.

Comments
Post a Comment