Ever wonder why this life is so messed up? I sure as hell do! I don’t get it. I mean we’re here for a reason…maybe. I don’t understand anything about it though. I wish I did, it would be nice to be able to grasp something about this life and not simply expect it to be here whenever we need it to be. Yet that’s exactly what we do! We expect life to be here for us and we don’t want to give anything back, talk about an annoying thought process. But what are we going to do about it all? I don’t know. I wish I did, but there are so many things in this life that don’t quite make sense at times, and we are here trying to make sense of them all. It sucks, it really does. But what else are you supposed to do about it? I don’t know.
Yep, that's right, had a vacation. It was nice to get away. Actually it was just very much needed to visit family after the latest bout I've had. Getting divorced and going through all of the mental things...was just a bit too much for my mind. I had to get away for a bit. So I did. It was relaxing, didn't have any panic attacks and was able to come back calm, cool, and collected. Like I said it was very much needed. Visited with family while I was away, and that was good.
Comments
Post a Comment