Look, I know it’s not always that simple to say that something matters. I get it. It’s not something we simply say out of convenience, or out of duty. If something really matters we have to allow it to matter. It has to be something we are able to take care of. That’s the purpose of it all, whatever happens in this life it has to have a purpose. Simply because life ends, doesn’t make it right. The funny thing about this life is, when it matters it really matters. That’s simply how it’s meant to be. I don’t have a good example in my head right now of how it’s meant to work. A shame, I know. But if I did? I would totally say it outloud for everyone to hear. Unfortunately most of it would fall on deaf ears. If everything comes down to it, there doesn’t appear to be anything I can do about it. I wish there were. But if we’re being serious here, life will find a way to do whatever it wants to do and everything else will be destroyed at will. Being destroyed doesn’t have to be a bad thing ...
It is to be understood yet never quite fully understood, that we are here for
a reason. We might never come up with the reason why we are here, but that is
okay.
There are days where we simply don't understand anything going on in this life. We are here for some reason, but what is that reason exactly? I do not have all of the answers needed in order to fully comprehend any of this life. Such reasons and answers must come by their own way. They have to come from their own understanding and without any kind of objection from the thinker of the thoughts. Yet, if we do not think, we cannot be understood by others. To think before speaking is key.
Ever experience something so profound and yet so terrible at the same time? You're just sitting there and a thought crosses your mind. What do you do about it? Do you accept the thought? Do you allow the thought to go? Does that thought linger to a point where you simply don't know what to do with it anymore? Sometimes thoughts just pop into our heads for no reason and we just have to deal with them.
There are days where we simply don't understand anything going on in this life. We are here for some reason, but what is that reason exactly? I do not have all of the answers needed in order to fully comprehend any of this life. Such reasons and answers must come by their own way. They have to come from their own understanding and without any kind of objection from the thinker of the thoughts. Yet, if we do not think, we cannot be understood by others. To think before speaking is key.
Ever experience something so profound and yet so terrible at the same time? You're just sitting there and a thought crosses your mind. What do you do about it? Do you accept the thought? Do you allow the thought to go? Does that thought linger to a point where you simply don't know what to do with it anymore? Sometimes thoughts just pop into our heads for no reason and we just have to deal with them.
Comments
Post a Comment