Why does this life feel this way? There’s got to be some reasoning behind it. I wish I had a reason for any of it, most of it, whatever there is I’m supposed to think or do or say. One of those things needs to become aparent.
Ah the great part of life...or something like that.
Ever wonder if people have a clue what's going on in their own life, let alone the lives of others? At what point does a person actually become aware of another being's ability to exist? Having a clue is what's needed the most in this day and age, and by the looks of things not everyone has that understanding.
select * from users where clue > 0
Ever wonder if people have a clue what's going on in their own life, let alone the lives of others? At what point does a person actually become aware of another being's ability to exist? Having a clue is what's needed the most in this day and age, and by the looks of things not everyone has that understanding.
Comments
Post a Comment