One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
I'm not sure how else to explain it. Life is weird... it's more than weird, it's annoying and evil and just plain down right disgusting. I"m wide awake right now and I don't know what to do with myself. I mean come on now, I should be able to figure out something in this life. Yet I can't and here I am wondering what will happen when life is all over and everything ends. Will I be happy? I'm not happy now....that's not fair though. I should be happy. I should be able to be happy. I don't understand it. Happiness doesn't come simply because I will it to come, something has to give.
Comments
Post a Comment