Ever wonder why this life is so messed up? I sure as hell do! I don’t get it. I mean we’re here for a reason…maybe. I don’t understand anything about it though. I wish I did, it would be nice to be able to grasp something about this life and not simply expect it to be here whenever we need it to be. Yet that’s exactly what we do! We expect life to be here for us and we don’t want to give anything back, talk about an annoying thought process. But what are we going to do about it all? I don’t know. I wish I did, but there are so many things in this life that don’t quite make sense at times, and we are here trying to make sense of them all. It sucks, it really does. But what else are you supposed to do about it? I don’t know.
Peach hobbled into the room glaring at Sock. Winkie sat at his desk doing what he normally did... and what he was good at. Winkie looked over to Peach and nodded her entrance... he then shot a glare over to Sock as well.
Sock just sat in the corner, it had been a long week for her... being brought back to life hadn't been easy on the gal. She was trying to adjust to life again.
After a while, Peach hobbled over to Sock. Sock eyed Peach suspiciously, not knowing what she was going to do. Peach held out a lip... considering the fact that she didn't have hands.
Sock looked at Peach's lip and noticed there was a tattoo... it said "nln Sock".
Sock shrank in the corner and watch as Peach hobbled back towards Winkie... who both turned and glared at her again.
Sock just sat in the corner, it had been a long week for her... being brought back to life hadn't been easy on the gal. She was trying to adjust to life again.
After a while, Peach hobbled over to Sock. Sock eyed Peach suspiciously, not knowing what she was going to do. Peach held out a lip... considering the fact that she didn't have hands.
Sock looked at Peach's lip and noticed there was a tattoo... it said "nln Sock".
Sock shrank in the corner and watch as Peach hobbled back towards Winkie... who both turned and glared at her again.
Comments
Post a Comment