Skip to main content

What Is In A Life?

Ever wonder what is in a life? Yeah I sure do at times. It doesn’t have to be difficult mind you, but it can be interesting. I’m not sure how to put it all at times. Life comes and goes and we are but waiting for something to happen. Again, I don’t know how that’s meant to happen or work out. It is life though, and if that’s the case? Then we have to understand and allow it to happen. We can’t live through this life wondering if what we’ve done in the past will ever be good enough. We have to understand it, grasp it, take hold of it and see everything there is to see. I don’t know how else to explain it.

Peach Goes Dancing

Peach hobbled to the sidewalk and whistled for a taxi as Sock looked on. Being the frisky Jellybean that she is, and with razor sharp teeth I might add, her whistle sounded like two saw blades. She watched and watched as the taxis kept driving by and not stopping. Peach hobbled out into the street and snagged a car by the bumper causing it to slow down and stop.

The driver looked to the Jellybean who just innocently smiled while batting her eyelashes. Hopping into the cab, Peach mouthed the driver a piece of paper... she would have handed it to him, but um Peach has no hands. lol

The driver read the note... "Take me to dance." Looking back at Peach, he shrugged "Huh?"

Peach sighed... another one that didn't speak english. Grinning with her sharp teeth, Peach pointed her nose to a map. The driver looked at the location, nodded his head, and started to drive.

A few moments later, the taxi stopped infront of a club. Peach jumped out of the cab, paid the driver with a lip lock, and walked to the door.

The bouncer looked to the Jellybean and nodded. "Ms. Peach, nice to see you again." Little is known at how often Peach went dancing, or how she knew the bouncer... but rumor has it she bit his left toe once, and he hasn't been the same since.

Once inside, Peach went out to the dance floor and started to dance. People watched as the little Jellybean shook her stuff and had a fun time. (I won't even tell you what song was playing, you wouldn't believe me if I told ya. Okay, so really I just can't say it... I'm skeerd of the Admin...)

As Peach continued to dance, a guy walked up to the little Jellybean. "Well hey there beautiful, mind if I..." before he could finish his sentence, Peach grabbed him by the ankle and started twirling him around like a rag doll. The music did a wonderful job muffling the noise... :S

After a little while, Peach let him go and hobbled over to the bar for a drink. The bartender looked to the Jellybean and pointed to a sign. "No Jellybeans Allowed."

Peach looked to the bartender and grinned a grin that only a Peach Jellybean could muster... a grin that said "You will pay." With one bite he was gone.

Peach turned around, hopped off the chair and made her way to the exit... after dancing and a light meal, she was tired for the rest of the night. Walking outside, she whistled for a cab to take her home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.