Ever wonder why this life is so messed up? I sure as hell do! I don’t get it. I mean we’re here for a reason…maybe. I don’t understand anything about it though. I wish I did, it would be nice to be able to grasp something about this life and not simply expect it to be here whenever we need it to be. Yet that’s exactly what we do! We expect life to be here for us and we don’t want to give anything back, talk about an annoying thought process. But what are we going to do about it all? I don’t know. I wish I did, but there are so many things in this life that don’t quite make sense at times, and we are here trying to make sense of them all. It sucks, it really does. But what else are you supposed to do about it? I don’t know.
Peach and Sock walked into the Cemetary… uncertain of how things would turn out they made their way towards a giant stone. Neither Peach or Sock could read the words on the tombstone… so they didn’t know who they were visiting at the moment.
Peach lowered her head… and motioned Sock to do so as well.
As Sock lowered her head, she noticed a flag nearby… hobbling over to another grave, she grabbed the flag and brought it over to the grave she had been standing by. Putting the flag into the ground, she smiled and watched as a single tear dropped from Peach’s eye.
They exited the cemetary quietly.
Peach lowered her head… and motioned Sock to do so as well.
As Sock lowered her head, she noticed a flag nearby… hobbling over to another grave, she grabbed the flag and brought it over to the grave she had been standing by. Putting the flag into the ground, she smiled and watched as a single tear dropped from Peach’s eye.
They exited the cemetary quietly.
Comments
Post a Comment