Ever wonder why this life is so messed up? I sure as hell do! I don’t get it. I mean we’re here for a reason…maybe. I don’t understand anything about it though. I wish I did, it would be nice to be able to grasp something about this life and not simply expect it to be here whenever we need it to be. Yet that’s exactly what we do! We expect life to be here for us and we don’t want to give anything back, talk about an annoying thought process. But what are we going to do about it all? I don’t know. I wish I did, but there are so many things in this life that don’t quite make sense at times, and we are here trying to make sense of them all. It sucks, it really does. But what else are you supposed to do about it? I don’t know.
One day on a cold day like today, Peach was bouncing around the house. She had to bounce because she's a Jelly Bean for crying out loud and doesn't have feet. As she was bouncing, a strong wind blew the front door opened causing her to lose her concentration. Rolling on the ground, Peach managed to get near the door to close it. Standing back up on her end, Peach turned around and came face to face with a snake.
"Hello." Peach said.
The snake looked the little jelly bean up and down. "Well hello there." He replied, "Are you a yummy treat."
Peach smiled shyly at the snake. She always loved compliments especially when they came from strangers. She watched as the snake slithered around her like a hawk hunting its prey.
"It's been a while since I've had a snack." The snake said.
Peach continued to smile. "Me too." She said as her grin became larger.
The snake got closer. "Hmmm, what am I going to do with you?"
Peach opened her mouth wider. "No, I think the question is, what am I going to do with YOU?" She hopped closer to the snake and continued to smile. "Who's your daddy?"
Before the snake could respond, peach started at his tale and gobbled him up as quick as can be. Spitting out the eyes of course, she never really cared for them. Laying down on the floor, Peach decided to take a little nap. For some reason she always became tired after eating anything. She was just strange that way.
"Hello." Peach said.
The snake looked the little jelly bean up and down. "Well hello there." He replied, "Are you a yummy treat."
Peach smiled shyly at the snake. She always loved compliments especially when they came from strangers. She watched as the snake slithered around her like a hawk hunting its prey.
"It's been a while since I've had a snack." The snake said.
Peach continued to smile. "Me too." She said as her grin became larger.
The snake got closer. "Hmmm, what am I going to do with you?"
Peach opened her mouth wider. "No, I think the question is, what am I going to do with YOU?" She hopped closer to the snake and continued to smile. "Who's your daddy?"
Before the snake could respond, peach started at his tale and gobbled him up as quick as can be. Spitting out the eyes of course, she never really cared for them. Laying down on the floor, Peach decided to take a little nap. For some reason she always became tired after eating anything. She was just strange that way.
Comments
Post a Comment