Ever wonder why this life is so messed up? I sure as hell do! I don’t get it. I mean we’re here for a reason…maybe. I don’t understand anything about it though. I wish I did, it would be nice to be able to grasp something about this life and not simply expect it to be here whenever we need it to be. Yet that’s exactly what we do! We expect life to be here for us and we don’t want to give anything back, talk about an annoying thought process. But what are we going to do about it all? I don’t know. I wish I did, but there are so many things in this life that don’t quite make sense at times, and we are here trying to make sense of them all. It sucks, it really does. But what else are you supposed to do about it? I don’t know.
What is this life about? What does it have to do with me? What do I have to do with it? Is it real? Am I real? Does any of it matter?
So many questions I have on my mind. It would be nice to be able to think outloud for once without scaring myself away. Yes, it would be nice to be able to see everything out there which matters.
So what matters exactly? I don't know. I wish I had an idea on it, but I don't. There are so many questions I have at times that it overclocks my brain. It's not a good nice feeling. No, it's more of torture than anything else.
So here I sit. I wait to see what the new day brings for me.
Comments
Post a Comment