Ever wonder why this life is so messed up? I sure as hell do! I don’t get it. I mean we’re here for a reason…maybe. I don’t understand anything about it though. I wish I did, it would be nice to be able to grasp something about this life and not simply expect it to be here whenever we need it to be. Yet that’s exactly what we do! We expect life to be here for us and we don’t want to give anything back, talk about an annoying thought process. But what are we going to do about it all? I don’t know. I wish I did, but there are so many things in this life that don’t quite make sense at times, and we are here trying to make sense of them all. It sucks, it really does. But what else are you supposed to do about it? I don’t know.
Sleep is a wonderful thing. Especially a good nap during the middle of the day. I'm not sure if it's my medications that made me sleepy today or if I was just drained and tired. Either way? I took a nap and it felt amazing.
There are things in life that are simple, a nap is one of them. When you get into the dreamland that's even better. I didn't go that far today, I just napped and let the hours tick on by.
I feel refreshed and alert and awake. That's good enough for me.
Comments
Post a Comment