Do you ever wonder what would happen if you could reach the sky? Yeah I do at times. We know what happened to Icarus when he flew too close to the Sun. His wings made of wax melted and he fell to the Earth. Now this of course is Greek Mythology, I’m not sure how much of it is real. If the myth is real, then man cannot fly that close to the Sun without getting burned. If it is indeed just a myth and not real, then there is nothing to worry about. I fear that some of us try to do things that we are not in control over our lives or destiny, that’s what it feels like at times. But what are we meant to think of that? I’m not sure. Whatever the case, Icarus tried and failed. But the thing to remember? He tried. If we try without worrying about what others think about us, we can tend to achieve amazing things. I hear you, “But Icarus failed!” Yes, he did fail but he tried. Isn’t it more important to try than to fail? Failure doesn’t have to be a bad thing, it can simply be a learning exper...
People go through things all the time. Most people will never know what that person is going through. They can hide it around people that well. It's sad they have to hide those feelings, those emotions, whatever it is they're going through. But in the end that's their choice to hide it and not seek help. They could be afraid to seek help. Fear is a great motivator to either do nor not do something. Sometimes fear is the one in control all along.
Comments
Post a Comment