Do you ever wonder what would happen if you could reach the sky? Yeah I do at times. We know what happened to Icarus when he flew too close to the Sun. His wings made of wax melted and he fell to the Earth. Now this of course is Greek Mythology, I’m not sure how much of it is real. If the myth is real, then man cannot fly that close to the Sun without getting burned. If it is indeed just a myth and not real, then there is nothing to worry about. I fear that some of us try to do things that we are not in control over our lives or destiny, that’s what it feels like at times. But what are we meant to think of that? I’m not sure. Whatever the case, Icarus tried and failed. But the thing to remember? He tried. If we try without worrying about what others think about us, we can tend to achieve amazing things. I hear you, “But Icarus failed!” Yes, he did fail but he tried. Isn’t it more important to try than to fail? Failure doesn’t have to be a bad thing, it can simply be a learning exper...
Is that good enough? I woke up? I would think that would be good enough for today. Not sure what today will bring though. Maybe something magical, maybe something good. Or it might just bring about nothing and that's just not enough for me.
So here we are. A new day full of wonder and maybe something unique to get us through.
Comments
Post a Comment