Do you ever wonder what would happen if you could reach the sky? Yeah I do at times. We know what happened to Icarus when he flew too close to the Sun. His wings made of wax melted and he fell to the Earth. Now this of course is Greek Mythology, I’m not sure how much of it is real. If the myth is real, then man cannot fly that close to the Sun without getting burned. If it is indeed just a myth and not real, then there is nothing to worry about. I fear that some of us try to do things that we are not in control over our lives or destiny, that’s what it feels like at times. But what are we meant to think of that? I’m not sure. Whatever the case, Icarus tried and failed. But the thing to remember? He tried. If we try without worrying about what others think about us, we can tend to achieve amazing things. I hear you, “But Icarus failed!” Yes, he did fail but he tried. Isn’t it more important to try than to fail? Failure doesn’t have to be a bad thing, it can simply be a learning exper...
Life is weird, I doubt it ever was meant to make much sense. We live for a while trying our best to understand the world around us and ourselves. We end up dying just like anyone else who comes across this Earth and then who knows what happens to us. Talk about a crazy time and place to be in at this moment.
We don't always have the answers to all the questions that come across our path. That's okay though. No one needs to have all of the answers. Perhaps a few answers would suffice for now. But having all of the answers could be overwhelming.
So here we are sitting and waiting, pondering whatever there is to ponder regarding our lives.
Comments
Post a Comment