If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...
Dictionary.com Word of the Day - immolate: to kill or destroy, often by fire
Found that in my gmail this morning... didn't know that bar was there. LOL Ah fun times. Hmmm... I want to make up words... that would be neat. However... if I were to do that they would just be made up. I'd have to enter them into Wikipedia or something, but even then... I doubt they would accept my submission. Hah!
Comments
Post a Comment