One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
Have I mentioned how much I enjoy 8 Simple Rules? Yeah, it's a good show. :-D Isn't that neat! I know, you were just waiting for me to say that I enjoyed the show. Oh yeah that's it for sure. lol
It's a shame that the main dude guy had to die... oh well, it happens huh... yeah. Anyways... Ii think I'm going to see if I can buy the series... well that is if they have it. They should have it... you would think they'd sell it. We'll see though.
Comments
Post a Comment