Today feels like a sleepy day, I don't know why that is. It just feels that way. I wish I could figure out why life happens the way it does. But I don't understand how anything goes about in this life. If I could understand one thought in life...I think I'd like it to be able to grasp why we are here on this Earth. Is it because the aliens want us to become something better than we are? I mean they're the ones in charge right? I think they are.
Love Steak! Love it! So yummy and tastey... barely cooked, and way oh so good... um, yeah so that's all I have to say at the moment. It's yummy and good and um yeah.
I believe I've forgotten what I was writing about... or what my next train of thought was. Did I mention there were potatoes with the steak? That was yummy as well... makes one kind of sleepy though.................... wait, I'm awake... don't leave. I'm here. er... nevermind, that nap sounds wonderful right about now...
Mmmm nap time.
Comments
Post a Comment