Today feels like a sleepy day, I don't know why that is. It just feels that way. I wish I could figure out why life happens the way it does. But I don't understand how anything goes about in this life. If I could understand one thought in life...I think I'd like it to be able to grasp why we are here on this Earth. Is it because the aliens want us to become something better than we are? I mean they're the ones in charge right? I think they are.
Today is Friday!! WOOHOO!!!!!
I don't know what else to say about today, except the weekend is around the corner... and that's a plus. You know what I mean? Oh yeah I know you do! :-D
I LOVE weekends! They are so nice and fluffy... well not fluffy exactly... but they are way nice and happy. Unless you're at a funeral or something, but that's another story that has nothing to do with Friday, which is today. :-D :-D :-D
Um... yeah... I've run out of stuff to say... later!
Comments
Post a Comment