I don’t understand it. Life feels complicated at times. I wish it didn’t, but I’m not here to try and guess what is going on and what’s not going on. Life will be what it will be…but come on! There’s got to be a way to overcome all of these thoughts and emotions that I feel on a daily basis. That’s why I feel it’s complicated. Whatever will happen will happen and I don’t have a choice in the matter. It takes a bit to understand that, but, well who am I to make that judgement? Yeah I don’t understand it either. Talk about a strange odd life we live in.
Are you ever just dead tired? You're dead to the world and you don't know what to do about it? Well, that's how I feel today. I'm sure it's due to my head cold. But I feel so sleepy and tired I don't know what to do. It would be nice if I had an idea or a simple thought of what to do, but I don't.
I have to stay awake. Falling asleep would be a bad thing right now. Things need to be done. People are counting on me. Even a small nap could disrupt my day. We don't want that at all. No sir.
So, I shall endeavor to do my best to stay awake. Wish me luck!
Comments
Post a Comment