One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
This is the second day I've woken up early. Like way earlier than normal. Like four am early. I don't know what to do about it. I need my sleep. I can't keep doing this, can I? Sooner or later my body will be all, oh forget you and not wake up on time at all. That would be a nightmare.
Hopefully I'll be able to figure this out, because a man needs his sleep.
Comments
Post a Comment