If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...
There are days in this life where we don’t really have a clue what’s going on at all. That’s okay. Those days come and go. They don’t have to stick around.
Then there are days where we think we know what’s going on, but we really don’t and we are lost. Being lost can be normal from time to time. We don’t mean to be lost, we don’t even mean to have those feelings that we have while we’re lost. We eventually find our way back and being lost wasn’t so scary to begin with.
Comments
Post a Comment