Mon Jun 8 08:08:34 AM MDT 2026 I’d like to know for a fact what this life is all about. I don’t seem to understand its true potential most of the time. What is one’s own true potential? I’m not sure I even understand what that’s all about. Are we ever meant to fully understand what this life is about? I doubt it. It remains a mystery to us all. Why does life have to be a mystery at all? I don’t get it. I mean it makes sense on some level? But not really. Maybe life isn’t meant to be figured out at all? I mean that’s possible right? Right?! Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. Apricots are delicious! I have some this morning for breakfast, that and toast. I rather enjoy me a good apricot. Cute little fuzzy things they are! I like those and peaches most. Who knows what other fruits I enjoy. It’s been a while since I’ve actually enjoyed some fruit. I need to change that in my diet. Mon Jun 08 09:25:05 AM MDT 2026 If life had a purpose, what would that purpose be? I mean we’re here for ...
A frame is a window for your application. It is the basic part and ground where your Swing application lives.
import javax.swing.JFrame;
public class Frame {
public static void main(String[] args) {
JFrame frame = new JFrame();
frame.setSize(400,400);
frame.setDefaultCloseOperation(JFrame.EXIT_ON_CLOSE);
frame.setVisible(true);
}
}
Comments
Post a Comment