If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...
It is but a day. I for one do not understand a lot of what goes on during a day. It isn't the best thought to believe that which cannot be believed.
I would rather have an understanding of everything there is to understand. But I don't believe that is for everyone. To understand everything would be to know everything. Wouldn't that be confusing at times? One would think so.
Confusing and downright infuriating. To live such a life wouldn't be fair. A lot wouldn't be fair or fun at that point. So here we sit waiting for something better to come along. If that something does not come along, then we are stuck here waiting.
Comments
Post a Comment