They say when life gives you lemons to make lemonade. Well if you happen to have something else to put in it? I’d say to add it right away. You never know what it will taste like. It might be something quite delicious. Oh yeah, make it good and see what’s out there for it. Never underestimate that which you are able to figure out for yourself. If you can’t do it, you have to be able to try and figure out a different way. Then you can do whatever you need to do and be happy with that thought process. If by chance, this life doesn’t get figured out then it will have to become something else. Whatever the case, if the lemonade doesn’t hold…you can’t do anything about it. That’s just how it works most days.
Not sure what to think about today. It's Wednesday, that's all I've got. I've been wanting to just sleep all day. Been up since about 4:30 this morning. It would be nice to be able to take a nap. But there's stuff to be done with selling the house, getting things ready for a garage sale etc.
So after all that is taken care of maybe I can get some actual decent sleep.
Comments
Post a Comment