One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
So, as I sat down... I was going to write something important. Possibly something worthwhile... maybe something a little dramatic? Wouldn't you know it... I got side tracked by reading other blogs and updating my Google Chrome to use a different theme and update/sync my settings and bookmarks across four computers... yeah I forgot what I was gonna say.
Oh well... perhaps one day I will recall what was oh so important to say. Then again... perhaps not. If I do... you'll be the first to know... oh internet of mine. If I don't remember... meh, probably wasn't that important to begin with. So I'll just deal with either one that comes my way.
Comments
Post a Comment