Today feels like a sleepy day, I don't know why that is. It just feels that way. I wish I could figure out why life happens the way it does. But I don't understand how anything goes about in this life. If I could understand one thought in life...I think I'd like it to be able to grasp why we are here on this Earth. Is it because the aliens want us to become something better than we are? I mean they're the ones in charge right? I think they are.
So, I just took a quick look at the books on my bookshelf. Especially the ones I've not read yet. Surprise surprise, there are a number of them.
1. The Book Thief
2. World Without End
3. Fire Star
4. The Book Of Time
Just to name a few... so fun so fun. I suppose it's time I got to reading them... before it's too late and I'm too old to even hold a book let alone read the words on the page. lol
1. The Book Thief
2. World Without End
3. Fire Star
4. The Book Of Time
Just to name a few... so fun so fun. I suppose it's time I got to reading them... before it's too late and I'm too old to even hold a book let alone read the words on the page. lol
Comments
Post a Comment