I often wonder what this life is all about. I don’t understand it most of the time, but that’s okay. I don’t think you’re supposed to know or understand any of it. It’s just life. Does that make sense? I’m not sure. I wish I could fully grasp or understand it. But, well, I don’t know how this life is meant to turn out. It’s life. That’s all I know about it. It would be nice to be able to do something with this life, anything. But the problem? I don’t know how best to go about doing that! Yeah, nothing makes sense. I have to be okay with that thought process.
If life has a purpose, I must find out what that purpose is. It must be something I can handle or deal with on a daily basis. I don’t know how that works though. So many things in this life I do not understand. It would be nice to be able to figure somthing out. Whatever that something is? I want to understand it.
So, I ask a simple question. What is this life? I’m not sure I understand what it is. I’m not sure I’m expected to understand what it is. It’s life, sure, but what does that mean exactly? I haven’t the slightest idea or clue. It’s life, can that be enough of an answer? I doubt it. I mean, if it were…then I wouldn’t be so confused at times now would I? No, I didn’t think so. It’s life. Life has a purpose, but I’m not understanding that purpose. There are so many things in this life that I don’t get. I’m at a loss for words if I’m being honest. So I’ll just continue onward and try to figure things out I guess.
Comments
Post a Comment