Mon Jun 15 10:29:51 AM MDT 2026 Today is but a day, there’s nothing else that comes from it. It will be whatever it wants to be and we cannot do anything about it. If I had complete control over my life, what would we need for a higher power to be watching over us? We need to have that higher being in place though, at least I think we do. Without Him watching over us, we might screw up bad beyond the point of no longer being able to do whatever it is we need to accomplish in this life. So confused at times, I’m not sure where this confusion comes from though. I need to be able to make sense of something in this life. If I don’t? Then what is the purpose of life? I don’t get it. Sure there are a ton of things I don’t get in this life, I guess that’s just how this life is meant to be? I don’t know. I wish … oh how I wish I could have it make sense to me. But it doesn’t ever want to make sense for me. Do you see the problem I’m facing here? The dilemma I have at times? If you don’t, we...
There are days where you're sitting there wondering if the past will come back and slap you. It's quite possible that will happen. But you don't have to be stunned forever, you can move forward with life.
Life has many rules. Some aren't easily noticable. Others are in your face when you don't even notice it. That's just how this life turns out.
Comments
Post a Comment