Let’s think about this life for a moment shall we? The important things of life nothing too graphic, nothing too crazy. Just life in its infinite wisdom. Is that possible? I don’t know. How would I know if that were possible? I don’t have a clue about anything else, why would I have a clue about life? Yeah it’s kinda crazy don’t you think? I mean here we are trying to do our best only to find out that something most terrible is going to happen. I wish I could say exactly what the terrible thing is, but I can’t. I don’t know or have a clue. Personally I wish I didn’t know what was going to happen. Well wait, let me back up a second. I really don’t have a clue what’s going to happen. I just know what I think is going to happen. The reaction about it from my wife is just… I don’t know exactly what to think about the reaction from her. She’s been expecting it for a while now I guess. Feels like I’ve been taken out of the blue and things just don’t make sense at the moment. It would be nic...
What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Comments
Post a Comment