If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...
Oh yes, I did it. I removed the Windows Vista OS from my laptop and installed Linux.
Now I am just happy with what I now have. Oh yes you wouldn't believe it! Free OS, Free software to use as I please. Yep it's the greatest thing to happen to my computer since I bought the sucker. It feels like my computer is running quite faster as well. So I'm happy.
The flavor I decided to go with was Ubuntu.
Comments
Post a Comment