If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...
Ran across a fan made Star Trek film today on YouTube.
Yeah I wasn't amused in the least. I don't get why people make such films. Doesn't make any sense at all. Oh well, they can do whatever it is they want. But to be honest, I think Star Trek has seen its days and should just be put to rest.
Yep you heard me, it needs to just go to sleep. Take what it has and run with that.
Comments
Post a Comment