Why must life be this way? I don’t understand it. If we lived in a utopia, things might be better; but I’m not sure about that. I wish there was some kind of something to overcome this feeling of inadequacy. I doubt I will ever fully figure it out. If I had the ability, I would do it in a second. But I don’t seem to have that ability at the moment. Maybe one day I will be able to figure it all out.
It's already Tuesday... I'm still wondering where yesterday went to. Or Sunday for that matter. I suppose one could blame Daylight Savings Time and all of that fun mess. But well why go there at all? My thoughts exactly.
In other news... yeah there is no other news. Had you going there for a moment didn't I?
Had some fun times with the hosting company. I swear they're not the brightest people on the planet. I'll have to write about that later.
Comments
Post a Comment