Skip to main content

The Thoughts That Enter My Mind

Today is nothing but a bowl of trouble it feels like. I don’t know how else to put it. I mean, do we really have to figure out why life is weird? I don’t think so. It’s annoying at best, sure, but that doesn’t mean we have to figure it all out in one go now does it? No, I didn’t think so. If life had a reason to be this way, I’m sure we’d be able to figure something out. But since we don’t have that ability, we are kind of left to our own devices and that isn’t always a good thing. The thoughts that enter my mind at times, they aren’t the best. They can come and go, and sometimes they’ll never leave. It’s a shame if you ask me. But what do I know about it? That’s the thing, I don’t.

Adobe / Macromedia = Flash

Yeah... let's talk about Flash for a minute shall we?



Dearest Adobe, why does your product choose to update ... what it seems like every 5 minutes. Or every time I turn around? Why?



You can't seriously be adding that many changes to the Flash program installed on my computer... can you? Perhaps I should start following every little release you do to the software so I'll know exactly what it is you're adding to my computer now. Honestly... it's starting to become annoying. Well more than annoying. Sure you want your followers computers to be up to date and everything... and you think that by making them update every so many days will keep them that much safer. Yeah... about that.



There a freakin' way you can just do it in the background? Without bothering me? That would be nice.



Fix something... make it better... make it more seamless. I don't want to even see you that often!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...

Temptation Bible vs Book of Mormon

In the Bible in 1 Corinthians 10:13 we find: There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able ; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. But what might seem as a contradiction is found in Alma 13:28 But that ye would humble yourselves before the Lord, and call on his holy name, and watch and pray continually, that ye may not be tempted above that which ye can bear , and thus be led by the Holy Spirit, becoming humble, meek, submissive, patient, full of love and all long-suffering; So, which is it? Either God tempts you to a point and stops, or you have to actively pray not to be tempted beyond that no return point. Which is it?