Wed May 6 10:35:51 PM MDT 2026 Oh another day has come and gone, and who are we to thank for this good fortune? That’s right. Ourselves. For we are the ones who are able to put the past behind us. We are able to understand and grasp whatever there is to grab hold of. But we must hold on tight. For there will never be another time where we are able to understand fully what is going on in our lifves. I wish I had an understanding of how the world works. How history is made. How things get invented, but I don’t have that luxury. There are times in life where we simply don’t understand anything there is to understand. We must have the ability to grab hold of some kind of meaning. Anything to make us better than who we currently are. I wish I understood what all of that meant, but I don’t. I think if I had the ability, I would find a way to overcome whatever problems I have and seek out the best way of getting there. I’m not sure that’s possible. But I sure as hell would like to try! May...
Back in the day FaceBook was good. Then things just became bleh. Yeah I said it. You remember the days when people would add you left and right. People you hadn't heard from since Jr. High School.
Yep all of that.
Well FaceBook. I'm pretty sure that I'm getting tired of it all. I'm sure there is something more out there than being obsessed over FaceBook. People can't just live life on the internet.
So yeah... there are sure some things to think through over FaceBook for sure.
Comments
Post a Comment