Wed Jun 17 08:28:05 AM MDT 2026 Okay, let’s face it. Life can get in the way at times. I accept that. I realize that. It can be a real pain in the ass at times and I’d rather it not be. But what can a person do about that? I don’t know. There are so many things in this life that come our way and we don’t have a rhyme or reason to do anything about it. That’s life for you. It will do what it wants, when it wants and you have to either accept it or deny it. If you deny it, well there are consequences. Oh boy are there consequences for our actions. Whoever said we have “free” agency was wrong, agency isn’t free if there are consequences. Talk about a mind fuck. I wish I could make everything that’s bad disappear for everyone. I’m not sure how that would look though. I bet it would be a complicated mess. That’s the last thing I need in this life is a complicated mess. I don’t need or want that to be going on at all. Life has a way of letting you know it exists, but if it constantly gets ...
Darn Polar Bears were keeping me up last night. Not sure what on earth they were doing... thought they hibernated during this time of year. Guess I was wrong.
All I could hear was a seasaw. Guess the Polar Bears were just not sleepy and wanted to have some fun? Yeah no clue.
I think I'll waddle over to their habitat later on and see what they're up to. We've been neighbors for a while now... and haven't gotten to know them.
Or I'll just go looking for fish. Mmmm fish.
Comments
Post a Comment