If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...
Oh the PS1 variable. Good times for customizing your Linux Prompt.
Been attempting to figure out a good Linux Prompt for my computer. Still looking into it... and still trying to figure out exactly what it is I want my prompt to display. If I don't figure that out... well what's the use of having a prompt at all. Yep all of that.
So we'll just have to wait and see what happens with all of that.
Good times head.
Comments
Post a Comment