Friday, March 1, 2024

You Are Here

 

Oh, how small and insignificant we are! Look at that, each of us are a little spit of dirt that try our best and don't get very far. I mean we think we get pretty far but in the grand scheme of things we are really nothing.

It would be nice to be able to think that I am more than just one person doing their best to get through this life, I don't know how that will be. I mean all of these other people are also trying to get through life as well. You're not alone. You're never alone.

It's kind of a crazy concept to think of how small we are compared to the rest of the cosmos. I mean we are literally the size of an ant compared to everything else. A single piece of sand on the seashore. That's a good example, no? Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever feel like no one is listening?

 Ever have that feeling that no one is listening to you? Yeah, that feeling. It can be a strong feeling to have, a hurtful feeling also. The...